Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sun Glasses??

Hey does anyone out there wear sunglasses?? of course all of you do ;). We are currently designing some sick new styles... Comment a pic or link of your favorite type!

More Info On Contest :

We are still waiting for more subscribers for this contest. Just a brief overview of what it'll be in case you missed it before: I'm searching for talent.. young, old, mid aged.. whatever you are, anyone can participate. It's targeting all Emcee's and Rappers that think they got talent. I will supply a very basic track, the rest is simple: you make a song. Now note that I said a simple track, this means that it will focus solely on lyricism and talent. Think you got this? then give it a try and subscribe to me @3Realities. Oh yeah, the winner will be featured on my channel, receive exclusive rights to a track that I will create just for you, and not to mention have ultimate bragging rights.

More rules will come in an official video, but I need people to subscribe to me in order to see how many will participate in this. This is only going to happen if I get enough interest.. after all I want to see some good competition.

So if you think you got rhymes, get ready to back it up with some real talk.. if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment