Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Some Big Plans:

Some big stuff that we have been planning is finally starting to unfold. I can't tell you how excited I personally am right now. Lets just hope and pray that all goes according to the plan. Hopefully we'll have some pictures of a prototype for a secret project to show you soon.

More music:

As you know we hit up the studio just about everyday, even though I don't always upload it to soundcloud or youtube.. I'm almost always coming up with new sounds. Heres a little something to hold you off for a bit. It has a Chris Brown feel to it : Looking For The One. I hope you enjoy it.

Contest:

Remember the contest I've been talking about lately? We really want it to happen, and I know some of you do too. But in order for this to go down we need YOUR help. You are the participant, therefore I need to be informed that you are willing to prove you have talent and participate. The only way for 3 Realities Productions and Styles to know you have interest is to click on the following link and subscribe to us: 3 Realities Productions and Styles. They only entry fee is you subscribing to us, therefore this contest is free.. and who doesn't like that? :) We are hoping to get at least 20 entries in order for this to happen, so if you think you can spit a few bars better then the rest, I have two words to say to you: Prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment