Thursday, July 12, 2012

Studio Session:

Today I hit up my studio and wrote some music down. I FINALLY attempted a slow and sad piano beat... And I can't explain how much I love the outcome. So I guess I'll just let you hear it:



You can find the audio on our soundcloud here:    Let The Piano Roll @3Realities

***Contest Announcement!***

We currently are searching for talent. ALL RAPPERS wanted! I have a basic instrumental that I produced, Anyone who is willing can participate in this contest. Like I said, the beat is very basic; therefore this contest solely focuses on lyricism and vocal abilities. You must subscribe to me on youtube for further details, I would also suggest to hit me up on soundcloud, twitter, and keep up to date on this blog. 

***The Prize***

The winner will be featured on my channel, get a shout out on twitter, and receive EXCLUSIVE rights to a track that we will produce for you.

In the mean time, keep it real,

-Rodger Dent

No comments:

Post a Comment